No info anywhere.....

floatingshed
.....on how to drag re-arrange rows in a listctrl, ultimatelistctrl or objectlistctrl.
Somebody must have a clue. Please.

Re: No info anywhere.....

Matt Newville
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 6:17 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
.....on how to drag re-arrange rows in a listctrl, ultimatelistctrl or objectlistctrl.
Somebody must have a clue. Please.

See https://wiki.wxpython.org/ListControls   A simple web search of "wxpython listctrl drag and drop" should lead you there.

As a general tip, posting the same question to a mailing list five times in three days is rarely seen as endearing.  Next time you find yourself about to post a repeat question to a mailing list, please consider doing a simple google/stackoverflow search on the question first.

Re: No info anywhere.....

floatingshed
Sorry the frustration was getting to me.
However I have googled intensively, I have visited every link found! Strangely the link you posted was not found, so thanks for that.
Just realised, I use StartPage (google results) wonder if there is a problem with it.