My personal crusade against gtk+3 SpinCtrl's size

My personal crusade against gtk+3 SpinCtrl's size

rolfofsaxony
In my continuing crusade against the monstrous Gtk+3 SpinCtrl / SpinButton and SpinCtrlDouble, I am attaching my replacement code.
Namely:
minispinctrl.py
minispinfloat.py
minispinbutton.py

minispinctrl

<a imageanchor="1" href="about:invalid#zClosurez" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">minispinctrl.png

minifloatspin

<a imageanchor="1" href="about:invalid#zClosurez" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">minifloatspin.png

minispinbutton with a textctrl

<a imageanchor="1" href="about:invalid#zClosurez" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">minispinbutton_with_textctrl.png

They all attempt to emulate under Gtk3 the look and feel that the originals under Gtk2 had.
They, of course, work under Gtk2 as well.
Hopefully someone else will find them useful.

Feel free to report any/all bugs

Regards
Rolf

minifloatspin.py (24K) Download Attachment
minispinctrl.py (22K) Download Attachment
minispinbutton.py (15K) Download Attachment