Multiple screen switch

da bi
Hi! all.
I'd like to be able to switch between multiple screens. Meaning, the first one is the main, then when with a button or an external switch is activated I can see the page #2, in that one I may have an other button to return to the first one, or going to #3, etc. Cause I have a main screen for a big RPM meter, but I may want to see instead all three meter on the same page, or view the raw data in an other page, or go to the set-up page or elsewhere in the future development. I'm using the full screen space for my graphic.  Maybe something like "hide" or "show" a page with an event of some kind. I have a single class script for every pages so far, but unable to group them in a single one. Thanks for your help

Re: Multiple screen switch

Tim Roberts
On Oct 30, 2017, at 5:18 PM, da bi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to be able to switch between multiple screens. Meaning, the first one is the main, then when with a button or an external switch is activated I can see the page #2, in that one I may have an other button to return to the first one, or going to #3, etc.

It sounds like you want a wxNotebook.

> Maybe something like "hide" or "show" a page with an event of some kind.

That's the principle.  When you hide a panel, that hides everything on the panel.  So, that's what a notebook does -- it hides panel #1 and shows panel #2.

Re: Multiple screen switch

da bi

Thanks I'll take a look at it.