More recent version of scintilla control

More recent version of scintilla control

Claudia Frank
Hello,

are there any plans to support a more recent version of the styled text control (aka scintilla)?
The version used is 'Scintilla 3.21' whereas the version of wxWidgets seems to be 3.7.2.
(Got this from https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/tree/master/src/stc/scintilla)

If there is anything I can do to make it happen please let me know.

Thank you
Claudia

Re: More recent version of scintilla control

Robin Dunn
Claudia Frank wrote:

> Hello,
>
> are there any plans to support a more recent version of the styled
> text control (aka scintilla)?
> The version used is 'Scintilla 3.21' whereas the version of wxWidgets
> seems to be 3.7.2.
> (Got this from
> https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/tree/master/src/stc/scintilla)
>
> If there is anything I can do to make it happen please let me know.

We'll be switching over to wxWidgets master branch after 4.0.0 is final,
and the newest wxSTC will be included with that change.

http://wxPython.org

Re: More recent version of scintilla control

Claudia Frank
Thank you very much.

Cheers
Claudia