Minesweeper-The-wxPy-Algorithm

Metallicow-2
I have uploaded some of my old test code I used for testing certain things. I derives from minesweeper and related mine algorithms, so I built a game for my sanity-check. I would like to believe it is the best "Zen" and performance solution out there for (wx)python(maybe as far as open-source) as I performance tested long ago. I am now releasing it into the wild. Please enjoy the game, submit corrections(patches/pull requests) where I left off at, and be a generally good GUI in the future.

If any Patches/Pull Requests should be submitted follow these guidelines: "Readability Counts" / Performance

https://github.com/Metallicow/Minesweeper-The-wxPy-Algorithm

- Metallicow