MCOW package

Metallicow-2

I finally uploaded my wx/lib/mcow package.
It has many widgets and mixins and probably more to come.

It has been extensively tested on Windows and at least tested on a linux flavor.
It would be nice if I could get some mac testing also. :)

https://github.com/Metallicow/MCOW

MCOW package - impressive !

firefox
On 01.05.2017 04:18, Metallicow wrote:

> https://github.com/Metallicow/MCOW

demo work all nicely, even without Phoenix (I believe)  :-)