Listbook 'overloaded' with too many data?

Listbook 'overloaded' with too many data?

merl em
Dear all,

does a Listbook has a maximum data amount it can handle?

When transferring the code with correct ownerships for the panels (thanks to Tim Roberts oncemore ;-) ) into my work, it started to send an error. I can reproduce it in a testcode with just multiplying the dataset, too.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Python\2017py\Fusionscode\GLBProblem\GLB5.py", line 1272, in <module>
    preframe = GLBFrame(None, -1, "GLB")
  File "E:\Python\2017py\Fusionscode\GLBProblem\GLB5.py", line 1223, in __init__
    glb = GListBook(self, wx.ID_ANY)
  File "E:\Python\2017py\Fusionscode\GLBProblem\GLB5.py", line 1267, in __init__
    self.AddPage(neueSeite, str(reihnum))
wx._core.wxAssertionError: C++ assertion "((HWND)GetHWND())" failed at ..\..\src\msw\window.cpp(1162) in wxWindow::GetLayoutDirection(): invalid window

I can avoid this by two ways: either I limit the number of datasets (in the testcode the borderline value here is 466, even less in my working code) or I comment out *either* the namenspan *or* the mittelpan. Thus, to me it seems that there is just a problem with too many data to be handled.
May that be?

And... can I put more data into the Listbook in any way? Or do I have to split the data to a couple of books, each of a lesser size?

Thanks for all help from
Merlem

GLB5.py (100K) Download Attachment

too many data?

firefox
I get 599 pages. seems to work.

Listbook attached

firefox
here is what u get from Boa Constructor GUI builder. see attachment.

App1-py.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: too many data?

merl em
Thanks for the test. Did you try multiplying the data furthermore?

Best greetings from
Merlem

17.06.2017, 12:30, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>:

I get 599 pages. seems to work.