Is is possible to make "shortHelp" for Toolbar pop up faster?

Is is possible to make "shortHelp" for Toolbar pop up faster?

张慧聪
Hi, all.
I use wx.ToolBar in my program. The interface is a little counter-intuitive, so I need a pop up "shortHelp" to explain what does the toolbar do. But the short help pop up too slow(almost 2 seconds), the user will move out the mouse before it pop up for no patient. And he will leave.
Is there any way to make it faster? Such as less than 1 second.

Re: Is is possible to make "shortHelp" for Toolbar pop up faster?

Robin Dunn
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 8:44:41 PM UTC-8, 张慧聪 wrote:
Hi, all.
I use wx.ToolBar in my program. The interface is a little counter-intuitive, so I need a pop up "shortHelp" to explain what does the toolbar do. But the short help pop up too slow(almost 2 seconds), the user will move out the mouse before it pop up for no patient. And he will leave.
Is there any way to make it faster? Such as less than 1 second.

No, I'm pretty sure that is handled in the native toolbar control and we don't have access to it.

--
Robin