Inspection and Inspection Mixin problems

Inspection and Inspection Mixin problems

James Key
This may be a know issue but I haven't been able to find anything on it.
When I have tried to use the inspection tool I get...

failed at ..\..\src\msw\treectrl.cpp(1032) in wxTreeCtrl::GetItemParam(): invalid tree item

If I use the mixin I receive the same error when I hit the hot key to start it. I'm using wxPython 4.0.0a3 in a clean virtualenv of Python 3.6.1.

Re: Inspection and Inspection Mixin problems

Robin Dunn
James Key wrote:
This may be a know issue but I haven't been able to find anything on it.
When I have tried to use the inspection tool I get...

failed at ..\..\src\msw\treectrl.cpp(1032) in wxTreeCtrl::GetItemParam(): invalid tree item

If I use the mixin I receive the same error when I hit the hot key to start it. I'm using wxPython 4.0.0a3 in a clean virtualenv of Python 3.6.1.

This has been fixed already and is in the current snapshot builds.

http://wxPython.org