Images module

Ilan
Hi,
I am trying to activate the demo for RichTextCtrl found in the documentation
In the demo there is a import of module named images which is failed
Can you tell me where can I find this module ?
Thanks,
Ilan

Re: Images module

Ilan

I know that but I thought you might know where the module is found so I can
run the demo easily
Thanks,
Ilan

Re: Images module

Vlastimil Brom
> Hi,
> I am trying to activate the demo for RichTextCtrl found in the documentation
> In the demo there is a import of module named images which is failed
> Can you tell me where can I find this module ?
> Thanks,
> Ilan

Hi,
images.py should be in the "demo" directory of wxpython demo.
on my computer (Win 7), it is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\wxPython3.0 Docs and Demos\demo\images.py
hth,
  vbr

Re: Images module

Ilan
I found in the python site the demo for WxPython
It's (I think) all what I need to learn WxPython
Thanks,
Ilan