I need wxpython 4.0.3 offline installer

steve
Hi,

I don't have internet access. I downloaded WxPython 4.0.3 wheel file, I tried:

pip install wxPython-4.0.3-cp27-cp27m-win_amd64.whl

but it tries to connect to internet and it fails.

I need an offline msi or whl install file.

I cannot install from source, because it says it can't find vcvarsall.bat, I don't want to install Visual C++ Express compiler etc.

Please help.

Thanks.

Re: I need wxpython 4.0.3 offline installer

Robin Dunn
On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 7:31:15 AM UTC-8, steve wrote:
Hi,

I don't have internet access. I downloaded WxPython 4.0.3 wheel file, I tried:

pip install wxPython-4.0.3-cp27-cp27m-win_amd64.whl

but it tries to connect to internet and it fails.

Pip is probably trying to fetch the dependencies (for 4.0.3 they are six and PyPubSub). If you already have those installed then double-check that the pip that is being executed comes from a Python that is compatible with the wheel file you are using (64-bit Python 2.7).

HTH.
--
Robin