How to use proxy and custom user-agent on wx.html2 (webkit2gtk backend)?

How to use proxy and custom user-agent on wx.html2 (webkit2gtk backend)?

aleksei.dowlatow
Hello friends, please give me answers and example

Re: How to use proxy and custom user-agent on wx.html2 (webkit2gtk backend)?

Scott Talbert
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello friends, please give me answers and example

Unfortunately, neither of those things is possible.  The underlying
wxWebView APIs do not support these features.

You could make a feature request on trac.wxwidgets.org and perhaps these
could get added to wxWidgets 3.1.x / wxPython 4.1.x.

Scott