How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap

How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap

Ronan Teodoro de Jesus
How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap?
I draw two circles with overlapping areas

Re: How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap

Robin Dunn
Ronan Teodoro de Jesus wrote:
> How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap?
> I draw two circles with overlapping areas

The ScrolledWindow sample in the demo has some examples of drawing
things on a window using a device context.

http://wxPython.org

Re: How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap

Ronan Teodoro de Jesus wrote:
> How to draw a circle in wxpython as not being a bitmap?
> I draw two circles with overlapping areas

Where do you want to draw them?  A circle has to be drawn somewhere.

Reading between the lines, are you perhaps asking how to draw circles
that are not solid filled?  That is, just the outline?  If so, then you
just need to select a transparent brush:
    dc.SetBrush(wx.TRANSPARENT_BRUSH)