How to destroy a auinotebook's page when it closed

How to destroy a auinotebook's page when it closed

imagepy
Hi, every one:
I use Aui Notebook, but I found when I click the "X", the notepage did not destroy, just hide, How can I destory it?
I had try to add a EVT_AUINOTEBOOK_PAGE_CLOSE and EVT_AUINOTEBOOK_PAGE_CLOSED event, but when I call removepage in event, I get a error.

Best