How to change toolbar label color?

Humas Stkipmktb
I set toolbar background into black, but I can't change the label. How?

Re: How to change toolbar label color?

Igor Korot
Hi
I don't think you can.
You can try to use AuiToolbar, but it is possible you won't be able to do that there either.

WxWidgets/wxPython is based on the native controls. If you need such fine-tuning you tool selection is wrong.

Thank you.