How to change Notebook's page backgroundColour?

How to change Notebook's page backgroundColour?

Russel Dempagoua
Hello,

I have tried to change the backgroundcolour of the notebook's page without succes. Can you help me ?

Re: How to change Notebook's page backgroundColour?

Robin Dunn
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 4:58:10 PM UTC-7, Russel Dempagoua wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to change the backgroundcolour of the notebook's page without succes. Can you help me ?

What kind of widget are you using as the page? Have you tried calling its SetBackgroundColour method?

--
RobinĀ

Re: How to change Notebook's page backgroundColour?

Russel Dempagoua
Hello Robin,

I am just coming to reach solution by use wx.Panel as my Notebook's page and use the method SetBackgroundColour on it.

Thank's