How to add refresh button in wxpython

himanshu
I have a program that opens up and does stuff, and finally gives me result in the listctrl. Now if i want to refresh it so that all rows of listctrl get vanished to get the result for some other input. How to do that?

Re: How to add refresh button in wxpython

John Fabiani
There is listctrl.ClearAll() but that also removes the headers. And there is listctrl.DeleteAllItems().
Not what you need.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:38 AM, himanshu <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a program that opens up and does stuff, and finally gives me result in
the listctrl. Now if i want to refresh it so that all rows of listctrl get
vanished to get the result for some other input. How to do that?

Re: How to add refresh button in wxpython

Karsten Hilbert
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 01:35:06PM -0700, John Fabiani wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:38 AM, himanshu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Now if i want to refresh it so that all rows of listctrl get
>> vanished to get the result for some other input. How to do that?
> And there is listctrl.DeleteAllItems().
> Not what you need.

Why not ?  Sounds just right to me ?

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Re: How to add refresh button in wxpython

himanshu
yes exacly! That worked for me

Himanshu pareek
Applied physics Department
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat.
Contact No.- 8437385593

On 27 June 2017 at 02:05, John Fabiani [via wxPython-users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is listctrl.ClearAll() but that also removes the headers. And there is listctrl.DeleteAllItems().
Not what you need.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:38 AM, himanshu <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a program that opens up and does stuff, and finally gives me result in
the listctrl. Now if i want to refresh it so that all rows of listctrl get
vanished to get the result for some other input. How to do that?

http://wxpython-users.1045709.n5.nabble.com/How-to-add-refresh-button-in-wxpython-tp5727329p5727358.html
To unsubscribe from How to add refresh button in wxpython, click here.
NAML

Re: How to add refresh button in wxpython

mikejonson7501
yes I agree that this is the easiest way to do it  :)
[url=https://huge-it.com/google-map/]Google Map[/url] - [url=https://wordpress.org/plugins/slider-image/]WordPress Slider[/url]