How to add a vertical scroll bar to a import wx.lib.agw.labelbook.LabelBook?

How to add a vertical scroll bar to a import wx.lib.agw.labelbook.LabelBook?

steve
Hi,

I created a  wx.lib.agw.labelbook.LabelBook and I added 50 pages. But the pages are displayed to a max of 29, and I can't see the rest of the pages. A vertical scroll bar should be there to scroll to the rest of the pages. Do you know how to do this?

Best Regards