How do you draw a line on a grid?

pbrice54
I have a newbie question on wxpython. I am trying to figure out how to draw a line on a grid
I have tried to bind the panel associated with the Grid to the paint function for the line.
I find that it can display either the grid or the line but not be both.
Any clue will be appreciated.

Re: How do you draw a line on a grid?

Mario Lacunza-2
Check the wxPython Demo, you can found good code there.

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

I have a newbie question on wxpython. I am trying to figure out how to draw a line on a grid
I have tried to bind the panel associated with the Grid to the paint function for the line.
I find that it can display either the grid or the line but not be both.
Any clue will be appreciated.

Re: How do you draw a line on a grid?

Rufus V. Smith
This sounds like a problem you could post short examples of what you've done that show the behavior
you describe.  Not only are you likely to get better quality solutions, but good advice on your coding
technique as well.