Help with Wxpython beginner

Peeyush Sharma
Hey, i am a wxpython beginner developer, kindly help me with it!!

Re: Help with Wxpython beginner

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi,

sure, but whats your question?? start reading docs,wiki ...

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

El mar., 8 de may. de 2018 a la(s) 10:27, Peeyush Sharma ([hidden email]) escribió:
Hey, i am a wxpython beginner developer, kindly help me with it!!

Re: Help with Wxpython beginner

asaag
Do you know python ? or you know python
just not wxPython ?

if yo don't know python, I would suggest
trying udemy.com, they have discounts
very frequently where you can take a
course for 10.00 us dollars, and they are
very comprehensive with video beginning to end.

I have no personal interest in udemy of their python
courses.

good luck, Dennis

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 2:03 AM, Peeyush Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, i am a wxpython beginner developer, kindly help me with it!!

Dennis Spera
Oracle 12c DBA