Get column label

Henrik Morsing
Hi,

I've written an application using wx and ObjectListView. I've been unable to crack an issue a friend discovered where if you drag a column to a different position, my mouse clicks no longer matches the column you click in. I have trawled through both OLV and wx libraries to find a function or variable that reveals the column header based on position but have come up blank.

The OLV functions just return the original header definition and wx doesn't seem to have anything that works. Surely this information must be somewhere? The OLV still puts the right information in the correct column, so must know it's been moved...?

Thanks

Re: Get column label

Henrik Morsing

Hi,

Is there really no-one who knows how I can get a column label from wx?

Thanks