Embeddding IPhyton into wxPython

sebastian lópez
I want to know how to embedding IPhyton into wx.Panel

my IPython version is 0.12 and the wx version is 2.9.3.1

thanks

Re: Embeddding IPhyton into wxPython

Tony Cappellini-2

selobu <[hidden email]> Jun 21 06:53PM -0700

>>I want to know how to embedding IPhyton into wx.Panel
>>my IPython version is 0.12 and the wx version is 2.9.3.1

IPython already has a GUI- but it uses QT instead of wxPython.
Look at the scripts in the IPython subdirectories.
If you need more help, post a message on the IPython list regarding how the GUI is invoked.