ETS Mayavi

imagepy
 Hi there:
maybe I should mail to mayavi's list. wxphoenix is ok for a long time, but It seems that mayavi just support wx2.8. How can I use mayavi in wxphoenix? I want use mayavi as ImagePy's 3D render.
                                                                                                                                         YXDragon

Re: ETS Mayavi

braidedlogix
Please see

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ets-users/nR-5DBkn7MU

for some details on using ETS with the latest wxpython from my repo. I have made no changes for almost 4 months now, and much of the package information is now out of date. For example, some of the issues related to Mayavi have been fixed with vtk 8, and the latest versions of wxpython may have fixed some of the noted undesirable behaviors.

Cheers, Eric