Does wxFormBuider 3.6.2 support wx.lib.calendar?

Does wxFormBuider 3.6.2 support wx.lib.calendar?

daixinweisixsixsix
hi everyone,

           My environment : wxpython 4.0.1+ wxFromBuilder 3.5.1

           I want to use wx.calendar from wxFormBuilder .when i run my codes ,an error occurs:
           no module named calendar

          I search solutions in the internet. and i found that Wx.calendar corresponds to wxpython version 2.8.9.1 and Wx.lib.calendar corresponds to wxpython version 4.0.1. But WxFormBuilder 3.5.1      supply  Wx.calendar. So , i want to konw does wxFormBuider 3.6.2 support wx.lib.calendar? or any other solutions?

          If you konw ,As soon as possible tell me.

THANK YOU!

Xinwei

Re: Does wxFormBuider 3.6.2 support wx.lib.calendar?

Robin Dunn

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 8:47:32 PM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
hi everyone,

           My environment : wxpython 4.0.1+ wxFromBuilder 3.5.1

           I want to use wx.calendar from wxFormBuilder .when i run my codes ,an error occurs:
           no module named calendar

The calendar classes have moved to the wx.adv module.

--
Robin