Creating space for pycollapsiblepane

Marcos del Amo
In de Python Demo code, the collapsiblepane is on a panle by itself and when you click the button the panel itself is made bigger, and when you click again the panel is remade smaller without the extra info the collapsible panel adds, I'm trying to use it with some other panels, and I can't manage to make either the colapsible panel show over the Multisplitter or make the Multisplitter smaller in order to allow the user to see all the info of the colapsible panel.

I'll be gratefull of any help!

Multisplitter.py (19K) Download Attachment

Re: Creating space for pycollapsiblepane

Marcos del Amo
It does as intended when I resize, so I guess it's some Layout(), Refresh() or Update call that I had to do in order to see the changes...