Creating GUI Applications with wxPython Book

Creating GUI Applications with wxPython Book

Mike Driscoll
Hi,

I just thought I would let you all know that I am working on my 2nd wxPython book. This one will be about actually creating small runnable applications instead of just recipes like my Cookbook did.

You can read more about it here if you are interested: https://www.blog.pythonlibrary.org/2019/01/14/creating-gui-applications-with-wxpython-kickstarter/

Feel free to ask me questions about it too.

Thanks,
Mike