Clicar em um Menu e abrir outro frame. abrir uma (tela)

Clicar em um Menu e abrir outro frame. abrir uma (tela)

rausson.gouveia
 Thank you Claudia, I'll do it the way you said, but I have another problem. if I want to open another frame by clicking on the (ex: network) or scan. How should I do it ?? Why do I want to make it open another screen if I click on SubMenus

import wx

class Tela(wx.Frame):

def __init__(self, *args, **kwa):
super(Tela, self).__init__(*args, **kwa)
self.Centre()
self.SetTitle("Halzon")
self.SetSize((800,500))
self.FUN()
self.FUN1()

def FUN(self):
menubar = wx.MenuBar()
menu = wx.Menu()

menubar.Append(menu, "NetWork")

menu.Append(wx.NewId(), "Scan")
self.SetMenuBar(menubar)

def main():
app = wx.App()
frame = Tela(None)
frame.Show()
app.MainLoop()
main()

Re: Clicar em um Menu e abrir outro frame. abrir uma (tela)

Claudia Frank
Duplicate to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/wxpython-users/g7j87W6cDyc I guess.