Classic + Phoenix

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi,

is possible install both in the same OS (dev machine)? Im using Ubuntu 16.04. actually I have Python 2.7.x + wxPython Classic installed from sources and Python 3.5.2, can i compile Phoenix and use both sets with no issues? ... or better option is use a VirtualEnv?

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

Re: Classic + Phoenix

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal
You’ll want to use virtual environments (or conda environments)

I have no idea if a version still works, but environments are how you handle these issues in a package agnostic way.

-CHB

Sent from my iPhone