Can wxPython be used to create TrayMenu?

Can wxPython be used to create TrayMenu?

Kelie-2
Did a search in http://wxpython.org/docs/api/frames.html and seems the answer is
No. But would like someone to confirm. Thanks!

Re: Can wxPython be used to create TrayMenu?

Donn Ingle
I'm pretty sure the demo goes into the tray, have a look there.

Re: Can wxPython be used to create TrayMenu?

Werner F. Bruhin
Hi Kelie,

Kelie wrote:
> Did a search in http://wxpython.org/docs/api/frames.html and seems the answer is
> No. But would like someone to confirm. Thanks!

See: class DemoTaskBarIcon(wx.TaskBarIcon): in the wxPython demo.
Werner

Werner F. Bruhin <werner.bruhin <at> free.fr> writes:

> Hi Kelie,

> See: class DemoTaskBarIcon(wx.TaskBarIcon): in the wxPython demo.
> Werner

Thanks Donn and Werner, I found it in the Demo.