BusyCursor in ListCtrl

Leon Fellows
Hi,
I have a ListCtrl. When I use the context menu (right mouse button) in order to start an action, I would like to use wx.BeginBusyCursor() in order to signal the user he has to wait.

But the mouse cursor does not change, when I start the action.

I have attached a sample script.
On my system (Kubuntu) it runs with python2 and python3 (4.0.4 gtk3 wxWidgets 3.0.5).
In both cases the mouse does not change.

When I start the same command by clicking a button, it works as expected.

What am I doing wrong?

App_test_listctrl_busyCursor.py (1K) Download Attachment