Building wx frames with XML

Chris Norman
Hi all,

Is there already a package out there I can use to write my frames in XML
(or some other markup), and have them converted to proper Python objects?

If not I'd like to write my own, unless anyone on the list has a
suggestion as to why that's a terribel idea?

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Building wx frames with XML

Scott Talbert
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018, 'Chris Norman' via wxPython-users wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there already a package out there I can use to write my frames in XML (or
> some other markup), and have them converted to proper Python objects?
>

> If not I'd like to write my own, unless anyone on the list has a suggestion
> as to why that's a terribel idea?

Yes, you can do that using XRC which is part of wxPython:
https://wiki.wxpython.org/XRCTutorial

Scott