Boa 0.8 is upcoming

firefox
with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once you've
your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.

Re: Boa 0.8 is upcoming

firefox
On 13.06.2017 22:17, [hidden email] wrote:
> with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once you've
> your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.

also throw in a few    except: pass     here or there. helps a great deal!

Re: Boa 0.8 is upcoming

Mark Lawrence-2
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:13:11 PM UTC+1, Fox wrote:
On 13.06.2017 22:17, [hidden email] wrote:
> with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once you've
> your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.

also throw in a few    except: pass     here or there. helps a great deal!

Just about the worst thing you can do in Python as it stops the use of CTRL-C to halt something that's completely screwed up.

--
Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.

Re: Boa 0.8 is upcoming

firefox
On 22.06.2017 17:20, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:13:11 PM UTC+1, Fox wrote:
>
>     On 13.06.2017 22:17, [hidden email] wrote:
>      > with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once
>     you've
>      > your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.
>      >
>
>     also throw in a few    except: pass     here or there. helps a great
>     deal!
>

> Just about the worst thing you can do in Python as it stops the use of
> CTRL-C to halt something that's completely screwed up.

those cases do exist, but a few usability issues were more grave than
such concerns.

Re: Boa 0.8 is upcoming

Igor Korot
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22.06.2017 17:20, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:13:11 PM UTC+1, Fox wrote:
>>
>>     On 13.06.2017 22:17, [hidden email] wrote:
>>      > with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once
>>     you've
>>      > your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.
>>      >
>>
>>     also throw in a few    except: pass     here or there. helps a great
>>     deal!
>>

>> Just about the worst thing you can do in Python as it stops the use of
>> CTRL-C to halt something that's completely screwed up.
>

> those cases do exist, but a few usability issues were more grave than such
> concerns.

Then you are a very naïve young person...

Re: Boa 0.8 is upcoming

firefox
On 22.06.2017 22:38, Igor Korot wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 22.06.2017 17:20, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:13:11 PM UTC+1, Fox wrote:
>>>
>>>      On 13.06.2017 22:17, [hidden email] wrote:
>>>       > with just a few more #   Boa becomes a highly useable IDE, once
>>>      you've
>>>       > your expectations low enough. And speedy, no doubt.
>>>       >
>>>
>>>      also throw in a few    except: pass     here or there. helps a great
>>>      deal!
>>>

>>> Just about the worst thing you can do in Python as it stops the use of
>>> CTRL-C to halt something that's completely screwed up.
>>

>> those cases do exist, but a few usability issues were more grave than such
>> concerns.
>
> Then you are a very naïve young person...

dude, I'd call myself a practical guy, you see