Bind then cound not be deleted

imagepy
I make a custom window, It has a slider and a textctrl. I want to make the window like other ctrl. So I add GetValue, SetValue method in. And I add a Bind method, then it is like other ctrl. That is the problem.

I wrote the bind method like this:

def Bind(event, function):
    self.function = function

then I Bind and pass a parent ctrl's method in. But I found both child and parent ctrl cound not be deleted.
I think it is for I make a loop ref. How wxpython's system ctrl implement the bind?

best
yxdragon