Bind self.Close() to Ctrl-Q

Rich Shepard
   Using Ctrl-W to close one of multiple open windows in a application is
standard, while Ctrl-Q is commonly used to exit the entire application. I
find no self.Quit() in my web search. Is there a way to bind wx.Close() to
Ctrl-Q?

Rich

On Sun, 29 Apr 2018, Matt Newville wrote:

> https://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/wx.CloseEvent.html

   Thanks, Matt. I searched for wx.Close() and wx.Quit() and didn't find this
page.

Regards,

Rich