AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'AboutDialogInfo'

AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'AboutDialogInfo'

Preetham Sridhar
Helllo everyone,

I am using wxpython 4.0.0b1 grk2 (phoenix) on Ubuntu 16.04. I am trying to use AboutDialogInfo. I am getting the following error.

AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'AboutDialogInfo'

Could somebody help me.

Re: AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'AboutDialogInfo'

Tim Roberts
On Aug 21, 2017, at 5:05 PM, Preetham Sridhar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using wxpython 4.0.0b1 grk2 (phoenix) on Ubuntu 16.04. I am trying to use AboutDialogInfo. I am getting the following error.
>
> AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'AboutDialogInfo'
>
> Could somebody help me.

Did you do any looking at all?  The very first Google hit for this suggests that AboutDialogInfo has been moved into wx.adv for Phoenix.  So
   import wx.adv
and use wx.adv.DialogInfo.