Are there a messages I can bind for various ways I am about to lose focus?

Are there a messages I can bind for various ways I am about to lose focus?

Christopher Pisz
Are there windows messages I can bind to when my window is about to lose focus?
Is there one for when I am about to be minimized?
Is there one for when the user hit the "X" and I am about to close?

Re: Are there a messages I can bind for various ways I am about to lose focus?

Robin Dunn
On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:05:44 AM UTC-7, Christopher Pisz wrote:
Are there windows messages I can bind to when my window is about to lose focus?
Is there one for when I am about to be minimized?
Is there one for when the user hit the "X" and I am about to close?

See the docs for wx.CloseEvent, wx.ActivateEvent and wx.IconizeEvent.

--
Robin

P.S. <snarky comment about reluctance to use documentation deleted...>