AUI Design

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi,

Attached you can see my problem, the top image is the actual panels positions.  I want them in the positions like in the bottom image, how can I do that? So I want panels A and C expand full vertical and the B panel goes between both. Thanks in advance! Im using AUI over Python3 + wxPython 4.0.1

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

Re: AUI Design

Andrea Gavana
Hi,

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 at 23.53, Mario Lacunza <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Attached you can see my problem, the top image is the actual panels positions.  I want them in the positions like in the bottom image, how can I do that? So I want panels A and C expand full vertical and the B panel goes between both. Thanks in advance! Im using AUI over Python3 + wxPython 4.0.1

Try and play with the Layer() method of your left and right pane, i.e., try giving Layer(1) to them when you use AddPane.

Andrea.

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

Re: AUI Design

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi Andrea!

thanks for the help! I already use that method...I need to add sizers for handled the design, now its working, just in case someone have the same problem.