A simple Mayavi (Myvi) support Phoenix

imagepy
Hi everyone:

As Mayavi didnot support wxphoenix, and it has a heavy dependence, So I wrote a simple one, named Myvi, It is not as powerful as Mayavi, but esay to install, and also can do many things mayavi do. you can embed it in your wx programs esaily!

some bug, It does not work well when set a blend object. does anyone could help me?

YXDragon