A 64-bit version of the wxPython demo?

Bob Klahn
I have 64-bit wxPython on my Windows 7 PC.  When will a 64-bit version
of the wxPython demo be available?

Bob

Re: A 64-bit version of the wxPython demo?

Boštjan Mejak-4
Demo is just code. If you run it with 64-bit Python and 64-bit wxPython, the demo will run in 64-bit.

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 03:15, Bob Klahn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have 64-bit wxPython on my Windows 7 PC.  When will a 64-bit version of the wxPython demo be available?
>
> Bob

Re: A 64-bit version of the wxPython demo?

Vlastimil Brom

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 03:15, Bob Klahn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have 64-bit wxPython on my Windows 7 PC.  When will a 64-bit version of
> the wxPython demo be available?
>
> Bob

Hi,
As suggested, you can just use the demo files without the installer;
they are available in a compressed archive file on the same download
page,
https://wxpython.org/download.php
Under:
Source Code and Other Tarballs
wxPython-demo ...

It could be ready just after unpacking, but I haven't used this source
form myself.
hth,
  vbr