4.0.0 Linux wheels

Robin Dunn
Hi all,

it looks like some of the Ubuntu-14.04 wheels are missing. The vagrant
box that builds those lost its Python 3.5 and 3.6 installs. That has
been fixed and new wheels are building now on that box. I'll upload them
to the extras archive when they're done.

Also, it looks like at least the Py36 wheel for Ubuntu-16.04 (and
compatible distros) has this issue:
https://github.com/wxWidgets/Phoenix/issues/648. Now that I have a case
where I can duplicate the problem I'll be better able to work on solving
it. Hopefully it won't be too nasty.

http://wxPython.org