2.8.12.1 documentation

Paul Wiseman
I'm wondering, is there anywhere I can find docs relating to older versions of wxPython? I need to make some changes to an old project that is using 2.8.12.1

I will soon look to bring them wxpython version up to date, but for now I need to make some changes and can't seem to find documentation for older versions

Thanks!

Re: 2.8.12.1 documentation

Mike Driscoll-2
Hi Paul,

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 5:31 AM, Paul Wiseman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm wondering, is there anywhere I can find docs relating to older versions of wxPython? I need to make some changes to an old project that is using 2.8.12.1

I will soon look to bring them wxpython version up to date, but for now I need to make some changes and can't seem to find documentation for older versions

Thanks!

I don't think the documentation is online any longer. However you can still get it in the "Docs and Demo" package from SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxpython/files/wxPython/2.8.12.1/

It's HTML as I recall, so it should still render just fine.

Re: 2.8.12.1 documentation

Paul Wiseman

On 8 January 2018 at 14:36, Mike Driscoll <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Paul,

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 5:31 AM, Paul Wiseman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm wondering, is there anywhere I can find docs relating to older versions of wxPython? I need to make some changes to an old project that is using 2.8.12.1

I will soon look to bring them wxpython version up to date, but for now I need to make some changes and can't seem to find documentation for older versions

Thanks!

I don't think the documentation is online any longer. However you can still get it in the "Docs and Demo" package from SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxpython/files/wxPython/2.8.12.1/

It's HTML as I recall, so it should still render just fine.

Thanks Mike!

Seems the wxDocsViewer.app in the docs and demos package no longer works, but I was able to dig inside it and open the wx.zip file which contains the documentation html files

-Paul