?

jamesgoodman029
What is python used for, anyway?

Re: ?

Rufus V. Smith
Hi James,

        What perspective are you coming from to ask this question?

        Do you know what programming is?

        Do you know what programming languages are?

        (I am not trying to  be facetious here...)

> On Apr 15, 2018, at 1:10 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> What is python used for, anyway?

Re: ?

Mario Lacunza-2
Why u even lost time asking him?? A simple search in Google can be more usefull

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/